C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:23:35 -0500
Yes, we can call it "BIG TIME ROAD TRIP"! I should be near Colorado Springs
next July when I return to Denver for Talking With Technology camp. I just
talked to the Children's Hospital, and they're hoping to bring me in a
couple of days before to train therapists

Thanks,
Anthony Arnold
Remote Troubleshooter for PRC
1-800-262-1984 ext. 494