C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:15:03 -0500
Steve,

        Well said *mon ami*! Have a great Turkey Day, yourself.

Bobby

"What can be expected for a creature so willful as to defy God, risk and lose
perfection?  Not since Eden has humanity lived in harmony, grace,
wholesomeness, health, serenity, peace.  There behind the fig leafs of our
own pride and delusions, the addictions or predilections of our brain
chemicals and synapses, the dictates of our culture, the dictums of our
families, the foibles of our characters, the mistakes from being simply
human is the naked truth that no matter how we try we shall never regain
Paradise.  We are ever angels with broken wings."