C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephen Allman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 00:46:35 EDT
We as a society cannot control how people raise their children and there is
not one answer to solve the violence that has happened.  We can discuss how
we can try to stop violence and open up better communication so this will
never happen again

We cannot go into homes throughout our country and teach morals and values
but when children start school they should learn the 6 basic R's and they are
reading, writing, arithmetic, right, wrong and respect.  Doing this will we
will reinforce respect.  I know it won't solve all the problems but it could
help.   Violence and cruelty should never be tolerated.  Every child disabled
or not are very important for our future.  We must try to understand that
children need guidance and love.

I hope and pray all the children will not grow up in fear

Stephen Allman