C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:20:13 -0500
Friends,

I recently met a woman, who I feel could use some Botox injections to
relax her, and I feel it would benefit her greatly.  I do have a
question before I accidentally promise her something we can't do.  She
is able to suck through a straw if somebody holds her lips together,
which I'm sure is embarrassing for her but it's needed.  I know medicine
sometimes acts in different ways for different people and there's no
similar results, which is understandable.  However, could Botox help her
drink through a straw more independently?

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/