C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:15:42 -0500
Yvonne,

        I vaguely remember hearing about this, but I did not hear about their
rediculous explanation. Sounds like something my university students would say.
Unbelievable! Who needs fiction when you look at what goes on.

        I wanted to say how much I enjoyed your posts to the list. They are
very
informative and up beat. Thanks.

Bobby