C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:28:20 -0500
I would call Innes' portrayal as relistic. We watched ER regularly and she
is not a likable character, to me. There was one episode where they entice
the overly agressive resident to ask Dr.  Weaver about her disability as a
joke to get the lad in hot water. Even then, it was not revealed what her
disability was. To me, Carrie Weaver is not a likable person, but that is
more reality, I guess.

Bobby