C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:16:07 -0400
We are in CT-but far enough up that our power was only out for about 5
min.  but somehow the cable lines got fried-and they were out for 4
hours-my kids thought that was a disaster!! And my internet is by cable.
But we were all fine.    I was up at the state capitol today-Sarah is
part of KASA ( kids as self advocates) & just got a 10 hour a month job
with the DD Council who backs it here-lunch room & halls on low
lights-but plenty cool.  Fairfield cpunty by the NY ine still has large
areas of no power. coud have spread more but they cut off from the grid.
   Joy