C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 06:14:34 -0500
:)  LOL

ON BOTH COUNTS!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Cerebral Palsy List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tamar
Raine
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 22:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: final countdown

somebody tie ken's hands!

(groan)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----- Original Message ----
From: ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2008 7:06:18 PM
Subject: final countdown

Final Countdown

A man hasn't been feeling well, so he goes to his doctor for a complete checkup.
Afterward, the doctor comes out with the results.

"I'm afraid I have some very bad news," the doctor says. "You're dying, and you
don't have much time left."

"Oh, that's terrible!" says the man. "Give it to me straight, Doc. How long have
I got?"

"Ten," the doctor says sadly.

"Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what? Months? Weeks?
What?"

"Nine..."

____
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs