C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:06:04 EST
Most folks do not realize how many legal professional would be out of work if
drugs were legalized. Lawyers, bail bondsmen, judges, the treatment folks and
on and on. For every drug dealer put out of business, nine other legitimate
professionals would also be out of jobs. Ask any police chief if he would like
his Federal drug interdition money cut! Bobby
it is like prohibition in the 20's. it is not working
to have them illeagle, only puts a high profit on them
and draws criminals.