C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:31:27 EDT

I saw a show Thursday the 26 on discovery health channel about twins born  at
26 weeks names John and James (age 6 or 7 now).  They had tendon surgery  in
Atlanta last year.  I tried to go to discovery web page but can't find  any
info on them now.

Anyone know them or how to find out if the youngest James is walking  now?

Kristina
Mom to Faith former 25 weeker.. just had the surgery  Jan.