C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenn bartimus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:16:05 -0700
Yes Kenneth I know that I should have fired this doc right from the start cause he was rude among other things... Always talking down to me.. But there was a reason that I couldnt fire this doc from the start.. I was only 20 years old... when I had Sam. When I left my ex (her spermdoner) I had no money to get a vehicle to travel at the time.. He was the only pediatric Nuerologist in Town and niether did my mom who was helping me out at the time.. I know that leaving someone when you have no money or job is not a good thing but believe me if you knew the situation that me and my two kids were living among you would be telling me that I was stupid for being stupid enough to get involved in the first place.. But hey I learned that when my son was 6 months old..
 "Barber, Kenneth L." wrote:Sams doc doesnt care about the patients just how quick it seems to me
that he can get you in and out.. hes never once suggested anything of
the sort...

you should have fired this doctor quickly.