C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joan m wallyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 17:39:46 -0500
Hi Meir --  I'm Joan, 38, and single by choice.  I'm fairly certain that
my physical limitations are similar to yours, but don't have any advanced
understanding of the language.  I've learned a lot from this list.  I
didn't even know that CP was a DD or about "startle reflex" although I've
always been jumpy.  I just thought I was paranoid from having worked with
convicted felons for 15 years.

Hope to hear more from you.   JMW

On Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:15:19 -0400 Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>b"h
>
>just lurking for the immediate time
>
>in the middle of passover holiday
>
>i'm meir weiss
>i'm 37 single (not by choice)
>
>i am a hemi peresis right side mild affected hand and foot , had
>seizures as
>child came back for round two at 17 yrs  - present
>
>currently on tegretol  cr alls under control
>
>trying  self employment teaching internet to adults,
>
>can't think of any thing else to introduce myself at the moment
>
>more soon
>
>meir

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]