C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 06:26:10 -0700
yes, governors are chief execatives of a state and the pres is cheif execative of the feds while senators are a member of a legislative body. the experierence is vastly different.

i remember the carter years and the misery index. interest was high as was inflation. double didgit.

jimmy carter sowed the seed of the iranian problem. he was the worse president in my lifetime.

sorry i know some of you think he was great, but he could have served his country better if he'd stayed on the farm.