C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:49:12 -0500
WHILE AS A CHRISTIAN I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF WITCHCRAFT
sorry, about the caps,

i do not get on your case and say that god would punish your child for that
or anything else you have done. this is not good christian theology. i am
afraid that it is the theology of many christians who lets themselves be
taught rather than study the bible for themself.