C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:53:52 -0500
Hi,

        Used to do Private Duty Custodial Nursing care - and the rules about
who could give meds - were tough - but it was there to protect - both the
patient from possible harm and the caregiver from law suits. Bottom line
today with every suing for everything no wants to take a chance. The same
person who screams the loudest about what you won't do - will sue you when
your not perfect - they naturally are perfect and no one ever suffers
because of their inattention due to stress or multiple tasks, or moment of
absent mindedness!!! Crunch -crunch - people in glass houses!!!

                                    Brightest Blessings
                                        Trisha