C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:06:54 +0100
On Wednesday 25 Sep 2002 3:07 pm, Kathy Salkin wrote:
> Oh, I agree Brit comedies are far funnier (at least to me) that the
> American ones.  The only two American comedies I found truely funny
> were 'All in the Family' and 'MASH.'

Was 'All in the Family' that show with Archie Bunker (or summut), if
so it was a Brit format ("Till Death do us Part"). In the UK we got
Mash minus the canned laughter track - much better!!

> I love all of the below, except for 'The Young Ones,' which I've
> never seen or heard of, really.  What's it about?

Another Ben Elton/Richard Curtis concoction (I think). 4 students
doing "Studenty" things!! Rik Mayall's in it.