C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:59:43 -0700
you can call it the "craP TAX" FOR ALL I CARE. A 135
PAGE TAX code instead of a 15000 page tax code that
the IRS can't give dependable information on and there
has o be 4 billion $ with a "b" just hiring people to
fill out the paperwork is a step in the right
direction.

the Advisory Panel on Tax Reform that these people are
quoting also said "as written this is the only tax
plan that completely removes the tax burden from the
poor." a fact that "factcheck" forgot to check or at
least just decided not to mention. the Advisory Panel
on Tax Reform then went about saying "congress will
change it here and here and here. this is what we
think it will look like when it passes congress. then
they started leveling the chitique that "factcheck"
are quoting. the Advisory Panel on Tax Reform did not
do what they were task to do "give advice on reforming
the tax code." that is why the sugested nothing that
could be acted on and were sent packing and only are
brought up when it fits the purposes of leftwingers
like those at "factcheck."

under the "inequitable" (as kat calls it) income tax
system this year i on a fixed income becouse i
withdrew some money from my retirement savings to help
me have enough to buy a house (after selling here and
moving somewhere we really did not want to go just for
the cost of real easte) got to pay 13,900 in federal
tax and another 2000 to the state of georgia. even
with this withdrawal i was not even close to the
200,000 mark. not even half way.
"inequitable" LOL.  AND HILLARY WILL MAKE IT WORSE.
AND YOU'LL GOING TO GET HER LIKE IT OR NOT.  you think
ralph nader is going to win or something like that?
i'll take my chances with HR 25 anyday of the week if
i could get it.
--- "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.factcheck.org/taxes/unspinning_the_fairtax.html

> > It looks like the fair Tax isn't the utopia it's
> cracked out to be...
> >
> > I'm putting this site in my favorites. :)
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > -----------------------

> list, go here:

> --
>

> Kendall
>
> An unreasonable man (but my wife says that's
> redundant!)
>
> The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the
> unreasonable one
> persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
> Therefore, all progress
> depends on the unreasonable man.
>
> -George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

> list, go here:

> myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft® Windows® and
> Linux web and application
> hosting - http://link.myhosting.com/myhosting

> list, go here:

It's here! Your new message!