C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 00:54:44 -0600
Hi everyone:

I kinda hinted to the C-PALSY list of what I'm doing, so I thought I'd let
EVERYONE in on what's been going on with me as of late.

First, for those who don't know me, the basic reasons why I am on these
lists are because I was born with Cerebral Palsy (hence the CC to C-PALSY)
and I was later diagnosed with Epilepsy (hence the CC to EPILEPSY-L) some
several years later.

Second, also for those who don't know, If you didn't know any better, you'd
think I've been weavin' my own little World Wide Web so to speak with all
the website URLs below.  Anyhow, I've been busy with those.

Third, management has trying to help me get a housekeeper so the areas I
cannot seem to do a very good job on during inspection pass, but this is
snarled by the fact that my Dr. hasn't returned a request for a statement
before it can be determined that I even qualify.

So, for the time being, I am working with the nurse who comes into the
building (which has a predominately elderly population anyway) to work on
other areas which need improvement (such as my menu).  She's also paired me
with someone who's SUPPOSED to be helping me find spots and places to get
out and go to just to get out more, but I haven't heard BOO from him since
we met.  Go figure.

Fourth, I now have my OWN online LIVE Internet Radio Station!!!  Yes, you
heard right!!!  MY OWN ONLINE _LIVE_ INTERNET RADIO STATION!!!  It's called
KPDC Internet Radio.  It's a project I've been working on for quite
sometime.  To listen in, just go to any of the URLs  which say KPDC
Internet Radio on the side.

Anyway, I think I've said enough for now (I don't wanna overwhelm you guys
with TOO MUCH new stuff).  TTYL (and I'll TRY to turn that lurk mode OFF
more often too :-)).

Your Friend,

Patrick
[log in to unmask] (FORMERLY [log in to unmask])
Denver, Colorado
http://home.talkcity.com/MinivanAve/patrick32/
http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd (Ham Radio)
http://www.hamsnet.net/kb0oxd/ (Ham Radio)