C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:38:15 -0600
Good one Ken!

This one seemed appropriate for today with what's goin on with Elliott
Spitzer (I heard on NPR that he might be charged with a Mann Act violation):

*Mann Act*
------------------------------
One cutting edge aquarium saved a lot of money when its owner discovered a
means to make the dolphins live forever -- since the dolphins never died, no
money needed to be spent on buying new ones. Extending the dolphins' lives
required putting a special mixture into their food; one of the ingredients
was baby sea gull meat. So one day, one of the workers was sent to the beach
to find some. On the way back, baby sea gulls in hand, he had to pass
through a circus parade, led by two huge lions with their glorious manes.
When he got to the other side of the street he was arrested and handcuffed
by a policeman.
"Officer," he said, "what's going on?"

"You're under arrest," said the policeman.

"But why?" he asked.
The policeman replied, "For transporting young gulls across stately lions
for immortal porpoises."

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.