C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:48:58 -0500
The original story is apparently about a kid who was supposedly
treated by a doctor a Duke.  The doctor named in the story is in fact
at Duke and there is one clinical trial that could have possibly
covered the scenario described but no where on the Duke site could I
find mention of treatment for CP.  There are however several clinical
trails at Duke looking at using cord cell blood stem cells for the
treatment of cancer including at least one for leukemia.

--
Peter Hunsberger