C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:41:57 -0700
  i think i addressed this in a later post. using
robert e. lee as an example. he was a west point grad.
he left that army rather than fight his people. the
people who made up the military would not fight their
on familes. i do not believe the military would remain
intact knowing that their families were the
opposition.
  but, using the war between the states as an example
those who stayed in the union army were fired upon by
the other side.
  history again.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com