C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:16:27 -0400
Hi Heather,

  You may want to join the CP Parent list - they speak of CP and their children to the exclusion of all else. I am glad here we are a well rounded society. My daughter has Cerebral Palsy and it colors her life - but its not all her life.

                              Trisha

--- "Heather L. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/9/5/105538/7048

http://mail.yahoo.com