C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:03:46 -0700
the whole thing incenses me too, Kathy.  especially when I heard fema was
NOT allowing swiftboats to make rescues because they needed more security.
I was thinking, excuse me, did i hear that right? these are trained ng
troops that have fought in wars, and you're worried about their
security???? and bush is obscene when  he continued to ride his bike in
idaho after the hurricane, it makes me so sick. I'm with you, kathy, this
is the usa damit, why can't we rescue our own?  and if he is not impeached,
I am seriously thinking about moving or at least will wish i could!

If you need a business card designed, please email me.