C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:09:16 -0400
Dear Sthephen, Thanks for your support. One of these days I plan on writing a
book about my abuse. Lord willing. But I need to wait a while on it. I am still
in therapy. and some of things I went through is still raw to me. I have
nightmares each week about my abuse. and then I deal with it in therapy. and I
want to wait until I have all of memorie pictures. before I start writeing about
it. That would me it a lot better for me. Since I do not have any family to
support me at all. I have to come home and deal with the tears my self.  And so
writing about it right now would be more than I can handle alone. but some time
next year Lord Willing. I can start writeing.  If I can every help you with
anything. Just let me know. Lynn