C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:37:42 -0400
My dear Ken,

(1) All talk of Bush leads back to Iraq, it would seem.  It's the
ignition point over which just about everyone sets on when talking about
the man.

(2) Even if you sat two scientists in the same room, you wouldn't get
them to agree on everything within their discipline, let alone a
thousand scientists on global issues such as climate change and
epidemiology.  That's the very nature of science - taking observations
and deriving conclusions from them - human nature being what it is, no
one is going to agree with everyone else on anything - there will always
be dissenters.

I'm off to bed - I have a fun meeting with SOX auditors to look forward
to tomorrow.  Good luck in packing up your stuff.

Kat