C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:31:15 -0700
I am with KAT on this, used to be pro choice, but when I learned the history of the abortion rights movement, and its ties to the euthenasia movement, which ultimately inspired hitler - Plus I appreciate my life and who I am- I am now, pro-life save for the life of the mother.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag