C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:43:51 -0700
Linda,

I couldn't agree more!  Even if the attendant isn't fired, the abuse
will continue, and if the attendant only files a complaint if she gets
fired, it might look like she's just lashing out because she's lost a
portion of her income.

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950