C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:27:03 -0400
Hey, Anthony, I never said it was  fun and games, but I think we should stop
thinking of our Presidents as super human.  They are just as human as we are
with the same human foilables as the man on the street.

That said, I also believe such things should be private and stay that way.
We don't need to know such intimate things about our leaders.

Kat