C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 08:58:32 -0400
i hate to admit it, but you are probably right that many "christians" would
probably not recognize his actions, nor would they welcome him. of course
some would know him imediately.
  jesus healed some, many he did not (example at the pool where many
infirmed waited on the stirring of the water) only healed one. did not say
anything against the others, just did not heal them. i don't try to say why,
just stating the fact.
   i accept the fact that you practice wicca. i accept you. my religious
beliefs are different, but, this is america where you are free to do as you
please just as i am. as long as we don't try to force each other then all is
well between us. trying to bash you is certainly not going to impress you
that i care for you. vice versa would not help either. i agree to disagree
and am at peace with you.
   gotta do some work. that's what i am paid for.