C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:17:49 -0600
Whenever I have a argument with my husband I start twitching with my face.
He gets very mad and many times he says stop that. Many times the twitching
is a result of not wanting to express my thoughts at that particular moment.
As with all disputes the behaviour becomes circular: You did this, I did
that. The problem or dispute doesn't get solved.

Joyce