C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dina Dror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 23:02:40 EST
In a message dated 11/6/99 11:38:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Bobby Greer wrote:

 > >dear group,
 > >    i would like to know how many of you do type with a headset or
mouthstick?
 > >it seems like i did not get many responses for the touchscreen as i
thought.
 > >i am just wondering.
 > >
 > >                                    bob >>

Hi,

Let's make this clearer for everyone.Why don't we say what kind of CP we have
and how it affects us. For example, I am a mild spastic diplegic CP'er who is
also hard of hearing. I wear one hearing aid. I am completely independent and
ambulatory and don't use any special aids for anything except for a gas pedal
extension in my car because I am short. This way we can relate better to who
is dealing with what kind of CP and stuff. :-))

Later, Dina