C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:46:01 -0500
Hi guys!

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I got urgently "called up", so to speak, and have been away for about three weeks.  I have hundreds of posts in my inbox that I'm just going to have to delete, so has everyone been ok?

Trisha, I haven't forgotten about our discussion before I left, though I will need to collect my bearings, but I'd be glad to pick up where we left off.

Sorry I didn't post any sort of "out of the office" message--things happemed pretty quickly and I barely had time to pack, much less send email.

Good to be back in the "land of the free"!  Can't say much more about it right now, but it will sure be good to hear from y'all!

Kyle