C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:10:05 -0600
Friends,

For sometime, I have wanted to throw out this question, but I have a gag
reflex, which causes the dentist to have to put me under for any dental
work, and I'm just wondering if this is common for adults with cerebral
palsy?  Another problem I'm experiencing due to the licensing for dentists,
there are very few of them willing to travel to the OR to conduct work?  Has
anyone experienced this also?

Thanks,

Anthony

Visit my website at  <http://www.anthonyarnold.net> www.anthonyarnold.net