C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:19:32 -0800
well perhaps some other writer will pick up the ideas in HP... i cannot
imagine having so much presure to write books for the same characters for
as long as she has!  maybe with the presure off, she might get more ideas
in several years or she might get deas for other great books!

I'm a lazy reader so I look forward to the movies!

mag

www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
come see my new designs!

am excited for the next book but somewhat dread it because after that there
will be no more HP and we'll have to stick with the movies.
>     But, There is one theory I have that coresponds to the new title. I
rheard on the news that the author said she was going to kill two people
and harry is not exempt. So, I'm thinking That Harry is a horcrux and the
only way to kill Voldimort is to kill both of them.