C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:40:14 -0400
Hi everyone
I have a question
What are the symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury?
I have cp..  A very slight case, but some years ago I had a car accident,
hit my heard on the windshield of my car,
(broke the windshield).  I do have arthritis in my neck because of it.
I often wondered if anything else could have happened because of the trauma.
Thanx
Lorie