C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mariana Ruybalid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:11:23 -0700
Betty,
                I was never incontinent until the end of 95,  When I went to the doctor,
I found I had a benign fibroid tumor in my uterus.  We tried using meds to
shrink it,
when that didn't work I had an operation.  The tumor was so imbedded in my
uterus,
she, the doctor, had to take that out also which was a bit of a shock.
                I am sorry to hear of your mother's impending death and your illness.  Your
mother has an opportunity to die well, i.e. say good-bye to the perople who
are
important to her.  Don't sweat the relatives.
Vaya con la Diosa,
Mariana