C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy C Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:45:17 -0800
CELEBRATING MY
CEREBRAL PALSY
By Cindy Curtis

Please do not look down,
I have nothing to be ashamed.

You see a woman in a wheelchair.
You do not see my inner-beauty.

The Lord has blessed me with the gift of Cerebral Palsy.
Through it, He has taught me to be strong.

My life is a challenge.
We all have challenges.

Through these challenges,
He is molding me into a victorious warrior.

He has proven over and over again,
His love for me overflows.

No matter what the situation,
His hand has a gentle, but firm grasp on me.

When you see me,
you may ask yourself, “Why is she always smiling?”

Why?
The Lord has given me a precious, precious gift.

I am celebrating my Cerebral Palsy.