C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:02:49 -0500
  i actually think jusy will have to have surgery to get those two ligaments
fixed. still has pain after 3 1/2 weeks. she is in a hard cast. i think they
said they'd try that but, if the ligaments she tore did not "scar to the
bone" then they would have to do surgery to pin them back to the bone. the
broken bone was  not their major concern. she is crazy with not being able
to do things. she does so much from that make shift schooter that she made
from b.j.'s computer chair (wheeled) that i am surprised. actually she has
not tried to milk it at all from my point of view.
   i know about where the westin is near the airport. i could drive there in
about an hour once i know you are there.
    you mean you can't tow 2 ton of coax cable with your van? kids just
don't have a clue.

   pollen is giving me what for. i had to take some caugh meds about an hour
ago. we are already getting pollen alerts.