C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 17:13:44 -0600
I have a Panisonic. It has a cooking range from 200 to broiling. I could
probably do slow cooking in it. It has a great pan that I can use for
baking. I even did a small turkey in it using a 9* 11 cake dish  I had a
Goldstar which didn't  have the vertical room or heating flexibility. I can
cook up a dozen cookies with no problem. I bought it from the Bay as a floor
model after the Goldstar went.

Joyce