C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leigh Ann Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:57:30 -0500
As I understand it, you're not supposed to open any attachments with the
subject line:  "Important Message from ..."  and then it says who sent it
to you (in other words, who last opened the message that sent it to the
first 50 people in their address book).  So I've been checking the subject
headings before I open my emails, since.  If it were to say "Important
Message from (someone I know)", I would email them and ask if they sent me
a message with that subject line first, before opening it.