C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:06:20 -0500
Hey gang,

        Sorry about my "misfire"(no sick pun intended)! I am back and feeling
fine. I have had little or no pain from the surgery. Sitting home I watched
a lot of CNN and MSNBC. One factor these pundits never mention is the
enormous amount of coverage the "news" networks give to such tragedies. And
they never consider some sicko sitting out there, thinking "this is my way
to immortality".
As far as "causes" I am reminded of the Pogo cartoon where it's stated "We
have met the enemy and they is us!" The miracle lies in the fact that more
Littleton's have not occurred!!! We have some sick folk in our society!

Bobby