C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:47:54 -0400
That's really interesting.  From the movie, I never would have known he
was disabled if you hadn't said so.  They just portrayed him as a nerd
type, for the most part.  If they did mention his disability, it must
have been very subtle, since I didn't notice it.  The movie was very
enjoyable overall, though.

~Joy~