C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:45:43 -0400
When I was young, I had a very strange ability to fall gracefully and never
hurt myself. (My mother said it was the only graceful thing I could do).  In
fact, there were several times that I would fall with a drink in my hand and
not spill a drop.  Very weird.  Wish I could still do it.

Perhaps it was because it was only my right leg that was spastic and even
then, rigidly spastic, not in a jerky way.

Kat