C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Mauro - PeopleNet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 07:39:53 -0400
U MUST PARTICIPTE IN THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

                      Bob Mauro, [log in to unmask]
The PeopleNet DisAbility DateNet              Check out my new book
All About Love, Sex & Disability         THE LANDSCAPE OF MY DISABILITY
Stories, Articles, Poems, Books      * Published by The Lemonade Factory *
    http://idt.net/~mauro               http://idt.net/~mauro/books.html
                 >>--->  MOST BOOKS NOW ON SALE  <---<<
                  including my "Real Crip Sex" booklet
For info send a SASE to:  PeopleNet  POB 897  Levittown  NY  11756-0897