C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:59:19 -0500
Get a load o' this one...

I live near a "cattle improvement facility" called "Select Sires" where they
collect beef bull semen for artificial insemination.  They freeze the stuff
then ship it around the world, ostensibly to "improve" beef cattle herds.

Well, they've got these "grade" bulls (you know, bulls that drive beater
pickups, drink lots of Bud Light on the weekends, would be working at the
mill if it wasn't for this Select Sires gig).  Anyway, they give these boys
a vasectomy and turn 'em out with these high-class ($20K and up) cows.  When
the humans see the good ole' boys making time with a particular cow, they
know she's good to go.  So the blue-collar bull gets put in a separate pen
with his buddies.  They, of course, bum a cigarette from their hooligan
friends and tell lies about "how she thought I was the greatest thing since
sliced hay."

In the meantime, Mr. 'I've-got-perfect-genes' bull gets introduced to
Mademoiselle. 'Cept when he goes to make his James Bond move, some humanoid
grabs his Precious and places it, indelicately, in a glass cow.  Poor guy.
It just ain't right.