C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:25:39 -0500
You been to Reston lately?  Ya can't find ANYTHING because of the signage
ordinances.  I drove as far away as Dulles and Manassas just trying to find
the Tandem Computers office!  BTW, does anyone near the Beltway (Betty?)
know if the original "Black-Eyed Pea" is still around in Vienna?  Best
"commercial" soul-food on earth!  As I recall, it was just upstream from the
big Metro park n' ride lot.

-Kyle

(Wistfully yearning for a big plate o' fried okra, crowder peas, turnip
greens, corn bread and buttermilk.  Guess I better go nuke the Stouffer's
<sigh>.)