C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 07:47:37 -0400
Denise D. Goodman wrote:

> Kyle:  I had no idea!  Just out of curiousity, how long ago did this happen?

 10 years
> I know the laws have changed a lot even over the past five years.  I'm
> ashamed for asking, but what happened with the ex?  Did she get to go the the
> junior prom?

She sure did!  I swear I am not making this up!

 Sorry, couldn't resisit.  Honestly, I'm not making sport of
> your bad fortune.

Ah, well.  Things worked out better for me at least.  She married the
kid the day he turned 18 and then had another child.  I think she's been
divorced from the boy for a couple years now.  Funny thing was that he
was closer in age to my daughter than his own wife!  So glad he got out
of the picture before she "developed" too much, if you get my drift.
  It just blows my mind how horribly unbalanced the scales
> of justice truly are.  Perhaps it's time to call in a weigh master!  Maybe
> the inequity is REALLY why Lady Justice wears the blindfold?  Take Care-
> Denise.

Thanks!