C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:33:44 -0700
Linda,

Winter Park is great!  If Matt's still around the equipment room, tell him
hello from the U-Boat captain.  A nickname I got when I turned into Janet's
tether person several years ago, causing her bi-ski to tip, mine to tip, and
her tether guy to nearly lose it.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.