C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"R. Hintz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:10:06 EST
I currently belong to 3 of these lists, and hence, receive about 100 posts
per day. I can't read them all, but follow the topics useful to me.
Unfortunately the unread stuff goes to the Personal Filing Cabinet which was
taking forever to delete. A friend told me that you can delete mass items as
follows: highlight 1st item to be deleted, press shift key and go down to
last item to delete. All items in between with be highlighted, then click
delete button. Voila! No more backlog! Now I don't have to leave the list.
Hope this helps. Renee