C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 05:43:20 -0400
You may need to use streaming audio for this (e.g., Philly doesn't get D.
Ream any longer, used to be broadcast 2-4 a.m., really).

Steve Gold's a fine lawyer and long time "freedom fighter" for many
causes--superb intellect and high energy, even though he's "greying"--as are
many of us.

Diane Ream's struggles with vocal problems places her in kinship with the
disability movement.  Check out the NPR Website:

                <http://www.wamu.org/dr/>

Thanks for the notice Kathleen.

By the way, I've "lost" Steve Gold's email address.  Please, somebody send
it to me.  Otherwise I'll have to make--ugh!--a telephone call.

Steve and I usually start out screaming at one another: he at me for not
continuing actively in the movement, I at him for being a neglectful friend.
Sound familiar?

ISM